For clients with lightweight tripods and minimal camera movement. Or, for those who want less rigging. It’s useful to swing off-axis quickly, either for a pseudo-interview delivery or for unobstructed recording. It’s also great if you have two cameras—each on a different focal length—that share the same teleprompter hood. See the Gallery page for ideas.
The teleprompter is self-supported on our short C-stand. The camera lens—on your tripod—is then nosed through the hood.
The system includes:
• A short C-stand and mounting plate.
• A single 12, 15, or 19 inch LCD monitor.
• Laptop computer with teleprompter software.
• A friendly, skilled operator.
• All necessary cables and accessories. Battery-powered on request.
• The system arrives in one shipping case along with a C-stand.
• A wheeled base for the stand is available upon request.